In response to COVID-19, we have made many changes to ensure everyone’s safety and we have implemented many new types of equipment and safety protocols. Here is a list of changes:
- Paperless check-in and documentations
- Increased frequency of surface disinfecting
- Increased air flow and aerosol-capturing through HEPA air filters and other devices
- Pre-screening questions before appointments and upon your arrival
- Changes in check-in and confirmation protocols
- You will be asked to wear a mask until dental procedure is ready to begin
- No waiting in the reception area
- Hand sanitizers will be available for use within our office
- Clear plastic shields between staff and patient interactions
- Clear shields or doors to isolate each rooms
- Staggered patient scheduling and other protocols to minimize number of patients in the office at any one time
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation during these unprecedented times. We will be in touch to help you achieve optimal oral health, but you should also contact us proactively to manage your oral health. Our patients remain our top priority and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
With Warmest Regards,
Everyone at Edward Jang, D.D.S., Inc.